Sunday 6 April 2014

Jam Doughnuts! #NailartMar Challenge

Hello everyone!

Today I have the final theme for the #NailartMar challenge to show you - 'Drips'. This was one of those designs where I didn't really know what I was doing and I just picked a stamp design I liked and hoped it all looked good together lol! Also I wanted to try out my MoYou stamping plate I just bought! It all turned out well though and reminds me of jam doughnuts! Yum!






I painted all my nails with 2 coats of Barry M White. Then I stamped the swirl design using MoYou London Fairytale plate collection 03 and Barry M Bright Purple. I used a dotting tool and Barry M Bright Purple for the drips and Seche Vite for the topcoat.

Yay I've finally completed this challenge! If you want to see what I've done for the rest of this challenge click below!

Day 1 - Dotticure
Day 4 - Ombre
Day 8+11 - Candies & Neons
Day 14 - Flakes
Day 17 - St. Patrick's Day
Day 20 - Daisies
Day 22 - Spring
Day 25 - Match OOTD
Day 28 - Watercolour

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail-related stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment