Monday 31 March 2014

Spring Flowers! #NailartMar Challenge

Hello everyone!

So today I have the next theme of the #NailartMar Challenge - 'Spring'!






I painted 2 coats of Barry M White on all my nails. Then I used Bundle Monster Plate BM-224 to stamp the flowers in Barry M Bright Purple. Then I used Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream to paint half of each nail. Finally I used dipped a dotting tool in Barry M Bright Purple to make dots over the blue polish and Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream to make the dots in the flowers. I used Seche Vite for the topcoat.

To see what I've done for the rest of the challenge click below!

Day 1 - Dotticure
Day 4 - Ombre
Day 8+11 - Candies & Neons
Day 14 - Flakes
Day 17 - St. Patrick's Day
Day 20 - Daisies

I still have 3 more themes to go for this challenge and I know it's the last day of March but I am determined to finish this challenge even if it's a bit late so keep an eye out for the remaining themes over the next few days! :)

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail-related stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment