Wednesday 9 April 2014

World Parkinson's Day

Hello everyone!

I'm a member of Nailpolis and they are currently running a nail art challenge to help raise awareness for Parkinson's Disease. World Parkinson's Day is on the 11th April and I've done some nail art based on the worldwide symbol for Parkinson's Disease - the red tulip :)






I painted a coat of Barry M White as a base and then Barry M Lemon Ice Cream over the top. I made the tulip using a small brush dipped in Barry M Bright Red for the petals, and a mix of Barry M Cobalt Blue and Barry M Lemon Ice Cream for the stem and leaves. I outlined the petals in Barry M Majesty and used Seche Vite for the topcoat.

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail-related stuff!

2 comments:

  1. These are perfect for World Parkinson's Day! I love the glitter outline you added to the tulips! :)

    ReplyDelete