Saturday 3 January 2015

My Favourite Nail Art Designs of 2014!


Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year! I've been seeing lots of bloggers do their favourite nail art designs of 2014 and I thought this was a really good idea so I've decided to do the same! I thought I would just start with the oldest first :)

Cracked Gradient Nails
I did this mani all the way back in January and it made my favourites list because I love how the stamped design blends into the gradient. Also teal is one of my favourite colours!


Half Moon Dotticure
I did this design as part of the #NailartMar Challenge on Instagram. This design was really easy to do but the simplicity is something I love about it. It also reminds me of pebbles on a beach and is very summery.


Ombre Flowers
Another gradient design - I love me some gradients! :) This design was also for #NailartMar Challenge. Again I love the blending of the stamped design with the gradient base.


Rainbow Swirls
I love the rainbow background for this design! That and the fact that I used China Glaze Fairy Dust over it - that polish is seriously magical and this photograph does it no justice. In real life it catches the light to look like rainbow coloured sparkles!


Roses
This was my first attempt at doing freehand roses and I was so pleased with how they turned out so it definitely made my list.


Watermarble
I'm probably the most proud of these nails as water marbling took me so long to get right. The post I wrote for these is also the longest blog post I've ever written as it's full of little tips that I found worked for me!


Galaxy Nails
I love love LOVE how these nails turned out and I got so many compliments on them :)


'Space Age' New Year Nails
I posted these a few days ago and love how the black border makes the whole design pop! The white sides look like rocket ship doors opening to allow a sneak peek of the galaxy :)

So that's it! My round up of my favourite nails of 2014. Let me know which is your favourite design and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!


No comments:

Post a Comment