Wednesday 31 December 2014

'Space Age' New Years Nails

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! For New Years Eve I was planning on doing nails with loads of glitter and something just generally very sparkly but I really didn't want to remove the galaxy nails I've had on for the past week. So instead I've modified my galaxy nails slightly and that's what I'll be wearing on New Years Eve :)




I put some masking tape down the centre of my nail and painted OPI Alpine Snow over my nail before removing the tape. Then I outlined everything with a black nail striper (Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Dot and Flick in Black).


I really like these nails and think they have a futuristic sort of feel to them. The black outline makes the whole design pop and is basically like eyeliner for nails! :)

Let me know what you think! I wish you a Happy New Year and I'll be back in the new year with some more nail art!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New year, I hope you have a fantastic year ahead :) This manicure is absolutely stunning! I love the controlled galaxy look and it looks so perfectly neat and professional! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! Thank you so much! I love galaxy nails too, has to be one of my favourite kinds of nail art :D

      Delete