Tuesday 1 September 2015

WNAC2015: Mint and Lilac

Hello everyone!

I'm more than a week behind with the Weekly Nail Art Challenge (WNAC 2015) but I am determined to get them all done! The prompt for last week was 'mint and lilac' and here's what I came up with.


I painted my nails white with OPI Alpine Snow. Then I put striping tape on my nails before dropping blobs of Barry M Mint Green and Prickly Pear and smooshing the colours together with cling film. I peeled off the striping tape and added a coat of Seche Vite top coat.

I'm not sure what I think of this design. I liked that I used striping tape as I haven't used that in a while but I still feel like this design is missing something.

Click below to see my other designs for this challenge!
Lemon and Cherry
Magenta and Navy

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment