Monday 7 September 2015

5 Minute Seaside Dotticure!

Hello everyone!

Even though it's the end of summer, I still have a few summery nail designs left to post so that's what I'll be doing over this next week. The first design I have to show you was inspired by Lucy's Stash. I've seen Lucy do amazing dotticure designs and I opted for something simpler but still really pretty!



I painted my nails white with OPI Alpine Snow and then used Barry M Seaside and a dotting tool to create the dots. Finally I used a coat of Seche Vite top coat over the design. So simple! It literally took me 5 minutes to do which, for nail art, is rare! :)


This is the first time I've used Barry M Seaside and I don't think you can really see in the photos but it has a lovely pearly finish to it.

Summer was over way too soon. Anyone else got the summer blues?

Let me know what you think of this design and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!

2 comments: