Thursday 3 September 2015

WNAC2015: Cobalt and Peach

Hello everyone!

Today I have the last design for the WNAC2015 challenge. The prompt was 'cobalt and peach' and I decided to use the waterfall technique (created by Sammy from The Nailasaurus).


I painted my nails with Nails Inc Bruton Lane. Then I used a nail striper and Barry M Cobalt Blue, Guava, Greenberry and Gold foil effects polish for the waterfall effect. As always I used Seche Vite top coat over everything.


I really enjoyed taking part in this challenge! I find challenges are a really great way to come up with nail art especially when you're feeling a bit uninspired.

Click below to see my other designs for this challenge!
Lemon and Cherry
Magenta and Navy
Mint and Lilac

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment