Monday 9 June 2014

Tropical Nails!

Hello everyone!

I decided to try out the stamping decal/sticker technique as I've seen people able to create really amazing stamping designs! I used this tutorial by Lucy's Stash. I decided to just do an accent nail using this method and I think it turned out really well! The colour combination reminds me of a tropical milkshake!






I painted all my nails with Nails Inc Marylebone Road. Then on all my nails except my ring finger I used 2 different sized dotting tools to dot on Barry M Black and Nails Inc Bruton Lane. The design on my ring finger is Bundle Monster BM-207 and I used Seche Vite top coat.

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail-related stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Your nails look great!

    Your blog looks absolutely beautiful, I love the layout!
    I’m looking forward to read your next article ;)

    ~Xx~ Julia
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! Very bright and perfect for summer! I have nominated you for the Sunshine blogger award! If you wish to take part, the details are on my latest post (http://nailartoholic.wordpress.com/2014/06/17/sunshine-blog-award/) Let me know if you do a sunshine award post! I'd love to read your response! Thanks, ljmoo123 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thanks for nominating me - I'll go take a look! :D

      Delete