Friday 20 June 2014

Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream and Nails Inc Ebury Square Gardens comparison

Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to compare Nails Inc Ebury Square Gardens, which I got as part of the Picnic Perfect Collection (swatches here) and Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream.




Can you tell which is which? Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream is on my index and ring finger and Nails Inc Ebury Square Gardens is on my middle and little finger. Blueberry Ice Cream is an ever so slightly darker blue.



They are both creme polishes and although the colours are similar, the formulas for the 2 polishes are very different - Blueberry Ice Cream is thicker and more opaque with 1 coat whereas Ebury Square Gardens has a thinner formula and definitely needs 2 coats for full coverage. I would say it's almost a dupe - they're not exactly the same colour but they're close enough that if you have one you don't really need the other.

Let me know if you own either of these polishes or both of them and I'll be back soon with some more nail-related stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment