Saturday 3 September 2016

Diamond Nails! #WNAC2016

Hello everyone!

The final theme for the Weekly Nail Art Challenge is 'Diamond'. I was looking forward to this theme because I wanted to use these diamond nail stickers I had. This is one of those designs that turned out just like I imagined in my head!





Products Used:
  • Color Club French Tip (white)
  • Barry M Espresso (black)
  • Barry M Black and White nail art pens
  • Barry M Guava (blue)
  • Barry M Greenberry (green)
  • Rimmel Orangina (orange)
  • Rimmel Lucky Lilac (purple)
  • Diamond nail sticker from Born Pretty Store (Use my code ZZYX31 to get 10% off!)
  • Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat


Ring Finger:

I painted my nail white and let it dry. Then I painted random stripes of green, blue, orange and purple and let that dry. I used a black nail art pen to create an irregular circle in the centre of the nail and filled the circle with black polish. I placed a diamond nail sticker in the middle of the circle and outlined the circle with a white nail art pen. Then I applied a coat of top coat.


Other Fingers:

I painted my nails black and let it dry. Then I used a white polish to create thick lines of various length at the tip of the nail. I went over those lines in various colours (green, blue, orange and purple). Then I outlined them using a white nail art pen. Finally I applied a layer of top coat.




I'm pretty impressed I managed to complete not 1, not 2 but 3 nail art challenges over August and I didn't fall too far behind! If you want to see some of the other designs I did, click below!

Glam Nails Challenge
3rd Aug - Watermelon
7th Aug - Purple
10th Aug - Butterflies
14th Aug - Panda
17th Aug - Vinyls
21st/24th Aug - Chalkboard/Aztec
28th - Back To School
31st - Zebra

Weekly Nail Art Challenge
5th Aug - Opal
12th Aug - Marble
19th Aug - Pearl 


Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!



No comments:

Post a Comment