Thursday 31 December 2015

Quick and Easy New Year Nails + Tutorial

Hello everyone!

Last design of the year so it's no surprise that it's some new year nails. I love this design because it's so quick to do but looks chic and is perfect for this time of year. Unfortunately I'm working new year's eve and we can't wear nail polish so I can't actually wear these but hopefully some of you can using the tutorial below! :)


I used Ünt Ready For Takeoff which is a peel off base coat that I'm loving at the moment! It only comes off when you want it to! Then I created the design using Barry M Espresso and Barry M Foil Effects in Gold. I applied a coat of Seche Vite top coat but then also applied Barry M Matte top coat to see what it would look like. I can't decide if I prefer matte or gloss!


Tutorial below! :)


I hope you have a wonderful new year and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment