Friday 20 March 2015

Easiest nail art ever - The Blobbicure

Hello everyone!

Hope you're having a good day. Today I tried out one of the easiest nail art techniques ever - the very aptly named blobbicure! I saw a few people doing this design on Instagram recently and had to give it a go!



I painted my nails with OPI Alpine Snow and then while the polish was still wet, I dropped "blobs" of Models Own Chrome Indigo. I used Seche Vite top coat over it...and that's literally it! No nail art tools required! Because the white polish is still wet the blobs spread out slightly and push at each other creating a really awesome effect!

The only drawback to this design is the slightly longer drying time because of the thick blobs of polish. BUT if you have a fast dry top coat like Seche Vite then this isn't really a problem!

You can have so much fun with this technique depending on the colours you use. You could do a giraffe print or tortoise shell design or even a lava lamp design! I'll be posting a video tutorial for this design very soon!


Have you done a blobbicure before? Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!


No comments:

Post a Comment