Wednesday 31 August 2016

Back To School Nails! #glamnailschallengeaug

Hello everyone!

The next theme for the Glam Nails Challenge is 'Back To School'. Doing the chalkboard/aztec nails yesterday reminded me how much I love the look of matte nails, so I decided to use the same polishes to create this design.



Polishes Used:
  • Barry M Espresso (matte black)
  • Barry M Pink and White nail art pens
  • Barry M Matte top coat
I painted my nails black. Then I used pink and white nail art pens to draw the numbers, letters and triangles. Finally, I applied a matte top coat.


As you can see I'm doing a few nail art challenges this month. If you want to see what I've done so far, click below!

Glam Nails Challenge
3rd Aug - Watermelon
7th Aug - Purple
10th Aug - Butterflies
14th Aug - Panda
17th Aug - Vinyls
21st/24th Aug - Chalkboard/Aztec

Weekly Nail Art Challenge
5th Aug - Opal
12th Aug - Marble
19th Aug - Pearl 

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!



No comments:

Post a Comment