Monday 15 August 2016

Marble Nails! #WNAC2016

Hello everyone!

The next prompt for the Weekly Nail Art Challenge is 'Marble'. I love how these marble nails have turned out and they were much easier to do than I first thought!


Polishes Used:
  • Color Club French Tip (white)
  • Barry M Grey
  • Barry M Olive
  • Barry M Black


I followed a tutorial by The Nailasaurus on how to create marble nails using a stamper and I found it really easy and simple to follow. Basically, I painted my nails white. Then I painted a small square of white nail polish on my Uber Mat and put some blobs of grey, black and olive polish on the sides of the white square. I used a toothpick to drag lines through the colours, pressed the stamper over it to pick up the marble effect and transferred it to my nails. I made sure to apply a latex barrier around my nails first to protect the skin from getting nail polish on it! Finally I applied my current favourite top coat, Glisten and Glow HK Girl.


As you can see I'm doing a few nail art challenges this month. If you want to see what I've done so far, click below!

Glam Nails Challenge
3rd Aug - Watermelon
7th Aug - Purple
10th Aug - Butterflies

Weekly Nail Art Challenge
5th Aug - Opal

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!



No comments:

Post a Comment