Thursday 1 September 2016

Zebra Nails! #glamnailschallengeaug

Hello everyone!

The final theme for the Glam Nails Challenge is 'Zebra' and I created these dry brush zebra nails!


Polishes Used:

  • Color Club French Tip (white)
  • Rimmel Lucky Lilac (purple)
  • Rimmel Orangina (orange)
  • Barry M Greenberry (green)
  • Black acrylic paint

I painted my nails white. Then I used the dry brush technique (where you wipe most of the polish off the brush) to swipe on the purple, orange and green polish. I used black acrylic paint and a small brush to freehand the zebra stripes (using acrylic paint is much easier than using nail polish). Finally I applied a coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat.

Woohoo! I've finished the Glam Nails Challenge for August! I can't believe I've created so much nail art in 1 month! I had so much fun doing this challenge and definitely want to do more in the future!

I've still got one more theme left for the Weekly Nail Art Challenge ('Diamond') and that design will be posted soon!


As you can see I'm doing a few nail art challenges this month. If you want to see what I've done so far, click below!

Glam Nails Challenge
3rd Aug - Watermelon
7th Aug - Purple
10th Aug - Butterflies
14th Aug - Panda
17th Aug - Vinyls
21st/24th Aug - Chalkboard/Aztec
28th - Back To School

Weekly Nail Art Challenge
5th Aug - Opal
12th Aug - Marble
19th Aug - Pearl 

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!



No comments:

Post a Comment