Saturday 7 February 2015

Bold Leopard Print Nails

Hello everyone!

The days are slowly getting longer and I can't wait for it to be summer! So I've done some leopard print nails with a bit of negative space thrown in - it may be cold and wintry outside but at least my nails can be summery! :)



I painted my nails with Nails Inc Marylebone Road. Then I made some random spots using a toothpick dipped in Nails Inc Bruton Lane. I outlined the spots with Barry M Kiwi and the toothpick. Then I used a cotton bud and polish remover for the accent nail to get the negative space hourglass. Finally, I outlined everything using a small brush and Barry M Black and applied Seche Vite top coat over it all.


This is one of those designs that looked so good in my head and not so good in real life! I was happy with how the leopard print turned out but I think maybe it would have looked better without the black outline - what do you think?


2 comments: