Saturday 4 January 2014

Swatches: Barry M - Lychee & Watermelon. China glaze - Agro

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely new year! Today I wanted to show you swatches for some nail polishes I bought :)
(From left to right) Barry M Lychee, China Glaze Agro and Barry M Watermelon. These are the first gelly polishes I've bought from Barry M and the first ever China Glaze polish I own so I was very excited to try them out!


2 coats of Lychee. It was a bit streaky when I applied the first coat but the second coat smoothed it all out! It's one of those colours you can wear all year round so I have a feeling I'll be wearing this one a lot haha!

2 coats of Watermelon. This is a petrol blue colour which I really like. The consistency was good and it applied smoothly with no streaks and dried quickly.

Agro is from the 2012 Capitol Colours Hunger Games Set and is a metallic green with tiny bits of gold glitter. I loved the consistency of Agro so much! It wasn't streaky at all and I could apply it easily without getting polish all over my fingers and it dried quickly too (always a plus!). I've shown it here with 2 coats.

I was trying to show the gold glitter specs - you can kind of see them but it looks so much better in real life!


I'll be back soon with some more nail-related stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment