Wednesday 8 February 2017

Bright Geometric Nails (+Tutorial!)

Hello everyone!

Today's nail art was inspired by the packaging of some ModelsOwn eyeliner I bought recently. The bright geometric triangles were so eye-catching, I knew it would be perfect as a nail art design.







Products Used:

  • Barry M Espresso (black)
  • Barry M Lemon Ice Cream (yellow)
  • Barry M Key Lime (light green)
  • Barry M Kiwi (dark green)
  • Barry M Guava (blue)
  • Barry M Pink Punch
  • Barry M Mango (orange)

  • Base Coat: Ünt Ready For Takeoff (peel off base coat)
  • Top Coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl 

For this design I made my own nail decals and stuck them over a black base. Watch the tutorial below to see how I did it! :)


Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!



2 comments: